Friday, August 17, 2012

Stripes


     Hi my name is Stripes and this is Jules.  Well I think you all know Jules, but not me.  I am going to be taking over Jules blog for a little while.  We are going to go on adventures I am going to take pictures and write about what we did on our adventures.  Some of them will be things that are normal everyday living things and others will be big adventures that we take together.  I am really excited to be here on this assignment!
     So, let me tell you a little bit about myself.  I was born in China, but was quickly sent to New York.  I spent about 1 year in training in New York.  They talked about the different kind of assignments that we might asked to go on.  My favorite was parkour training.  I do hope one of my assignments is american ninja warrior, but i doubt it.  So my first assignment was to keep these five little kids happy and content in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.  I lived with Mary and Dave, the grandparents  it was a pretty good gig.  The kids were a little rough on me but I loved them.  They would hold me and cuddle me and carry me around.  Dave died last year, and we were all very sad.  He loved all those kids.  Turns out my mission there was complete, and the weird thing is, Jules is Mary's daughter.  When I got here I was very happy to see lots of pictures of the people I fell in love with in THE EP.  (we were not suppose to do that) so I already feel at home and hope that I might get to see them again.

     I sure like all of the animals here.  There were no animals on my last assignment.  Ralphie is a big dog that doesn't seem very smart, but is super friendly.  Lucy is little.  She didn't seem to care to much about me, but when I arrived she sniffed me A LOT and wagged her tail.  It must be my new cologne.  Then there is a baby tiger Charlie.  He is really nice for a tiger.  I don't know how long they can keep them until they have to release them into the wild.  There also is this like one year old cat Schmlyee that comes and goes with a friend of Jules.  She is really nice too but kind of an airhead as well.  We all took a really fun picture together.  I enjoyed it, but they didn't seem to thrilled about it.

    Well, I think that is it for now.  I hear tomorrow we are going to something called roller derby and to see Jules friend Al....Jules set me up. She got me a Sioux hat saying I will have to be a Sioux hockey  fan to live in her house.  She also let me wear her brand new Suzy Hotrod T-shirt, cause derby is again a must!!!  I am not so sure about all this?!?!?!
Until the next adventure..stay safe, stay sane, and stay beautiful America...
Stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment