Tuesday, August 23, 2011

it's me Ralphie



    Hi everyone it is me Ralphie.  I figure that since Lucy got to write on the blog, I wanted to too!  Ummm I am 3 years old, and I live with my momma Tam, Ethan, and Gracie.  I used to live with my mommy Jules, Lucy and Charlie, but when she moved to the old folks home I couldn't go with them.  Something bout a city ordinance or something.  At first it was weird, but now I love it because Gracie likes to play and Lucy doesn't.  Plus I still get to visit every week.  I love my life and really can't complain about anything.  Dale says "you don't have a care in the world Ralphie".  I don't really know what that means but I like Dale so I wag my tail for him.  I wag my tail a lot, sometimes just thinking about playing makes me wag it.  Oh I sure do love to play.  Today I went to the doctor and wagged my tail the whole time I was there.  Even when my auntie Kim peeked in cause I gained a little weight.  They are so picky geez. But I know that my auntie Kim loves me and just wants what is best for me.  I try to loose weight but it is hard ya know.  When auntie Kim said I could get diabeties I wasn't scared but then Lucy told me I would die.  So I will just keep working at it.  On the way out though they gave me a bone, so I must not be too fat right.
   Some people think that I am dumb, but they just don't remember all the smart things that I do.  like look at this picture I must have super powers because as you see I am walking right through the door!!!


   And can a dumb dog stick his head out the window and balance it like this? I don't think so.
    My friend Willi thinks I am a sally because I let my mom dress me up like this, but c'mon when you look this cute you are sure to pick up the chicks...
    And I don't know if you watch so you think you can dance, but those guys on there can dance and they are strong picking those girls up left and right.  I love that show but I wish there were more dogs on it. oh, Lucy just said there are no dog dancers on there.  I said ok, but really I know there are, she always has to be right!  Anyways I think I look like a cool dancing dog, and miss Sophia says blue is a boy color, and I am a boy.
   I mean look at me all rough and tumble.  Who would you rather date??? Sly Fox should be my nickname.
   I am a pretty active guy.  There are lots of things that I like to do outside...
I like to swim, even if there isn't water in the pool
I can skateboard but I let Dom do most of the riding.  He is my friend, I like him...
     Before my mom got her walker and now her wheelchair we used to run 3 miles a day.  Ugg to be honest I hated it.  It was cold and lucy would run so far ahead I couldn't even see her.  My mom makes me stay on this stupid leash.  I don't know why she doesn't trust me.  I mean one time in doggy jail and I am on probation for life.  Even that Casey Anthony only got a year.  Anyway, I sat down when we ran, so we would have to stop.  One time when I was running I saw a half slim jim and I carried that slim jim at least 20 miles home, and my mommy didn't let me eat it.  I might have, I don't remember.
But look at me run, I am really fast!!!
   Just like my mommy of course I love fighting Sioux hockey.  Sometimes though I get scared of all of the whistle blowing and go hide in the bathroom.  I liked that mommy was hurt last year so she didn't go to the games.  Hopefully I will get to watch games with them this year.  GO SIOUX.  hey maybe I can talk my mommy into a Sioux hockey Christmas picture this year.  Lucy be quiet it might happen, and quit looking at my stuff.
     This is my ball.  I love my ball and I love to play with my ball.  I also squeak my ball a lot.  Sometimes I squeak it over and over.  Lucy really likes it when I do that.  I think my mommy does too.  I have a special CROC that I put it in and squeak it.  Sometimes I get confused with my CROC and Mommy's CROCS.  I think Lucy switches them to get me in trouble.  I like to have my ball really close to me in case someone else wants to take it.  I also like to hide my bones in case someone likes to take it.  I get really freaked out sometimes when I get a bone.  I run around whining until I can find the perfect place.  Unfortunately I can't always find a good spot so I have to stay with the bone or ball under the bed.
   Well, I am starting to get tired so I am going to sign off soon.  I love a lot of people, I couldn't even begin to name them all, let alone have a picture of them.  The 2 things I love the most is my brother Charlie and my sister Lucy.  I feel so lucky when she gives me a kiss.  You do to Lucy!!!
     Wow writing has exhausted me.  Now I must go sleep!!!
love-
Ralphie

2 comments:

  1. OH Ralphie so misunderstood. Like a kid with ADHD. lol the one thing that stands out in my head is that day he brought frozen chicken home. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i forgot the chicken, that was awful!!!

    ReplyDelete