Monday, January 9, 2012

Confessions of a dvr

A lot of people would ask their best friends to burn their diaries, erase their history on their computers, or get rid of some embarrassing or private material upon their death. Not me. ERASE MY DVR!!! With that said as a blogger I am oing to expose you to the list of shows on my dvr right now...hold on you may be surprised by some :)
2 broke girls
All-American Muslim
Chef Roble & co.
Desperate housewives
Fear factor
Girls: daughter left behind
Grey's anatomy
Hgtv dream home 2012
Happy endings
Hoarders
It's a brad brad world
Jig
Law&order
Modern family
Modern marvels
Once upon a time
Oe born every minute
Oprah's next chapter
Parking war's
Private practice
Project runway all stars
Property brothers
Real housewives of Beverly hills and Atlanta
Revenge
Suburgatory
Texas multi mamas
The bride was 7
The middle
The people's court
The view
Watch what happens:live
Wizards of waverly place

So there you have it...I feel much freer now that I put that out there...

Now onto more important issues. My new year's Practices to mark 2012 a happy one are going pretty well. I have been using my iPad and iPhone more and they do the auto capatalize so they are sorta enabling me. So if you have been paying attention do not give me the credit I don't deserve it. My morning meditations have gotten better. I still am not reading all of the books I was reading before I pick a select few and focus on them. It is amazing to me how God seeMs to always know what it is that I need to hear. The walking is getting better and my little Lucy is the best walking partner. Today our walk (with the walker) was 18 minutes. Pretty proud of that. Finally, history I am all into it. I have been watching documentaries like crazy and I have come to the conclusion that that JFK was not assassinated the way the government said he was. I have not figured it out yet but when I do I will let you know. If it were this day and age I would blame it on the animals of shady oaks. I know this is a pretty random post but that is me.

3 comments:

  1. I suppose I can still be your friend if you watch The View. lol I can use you to inspire me in getting my butt going this year. Perhaps a weekly check in "Jackie have you done what you wanted to this week". ha ha Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am posting this anonymously...apparently your DVR and mine are BFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, crud...I was trying to use white out on my computer screen so I could stay anonymous and now I made a mess!

    ReplyDelete